Friday, March 2, 2012

Zozo The Ouija Demon

So, I decided why not find out if this supposed "demon" was real and provoke it even further by bringing my friend over yet again to play the board. This time I was going to ask it questions about hell and what "mama" meant. So we went into my room and sat on the floor with the board. Even after my oppression experience from the last session I was still skeptical I wanted solid proof of this demon really existing, I mean come on were speaking with this thing through a piece of cardboard.

So anyways we started asking questions, two of which stood out the most. I asked, "what number are you in the rank Zozo?" The cursor moved to 5,9,7. Zozo also told me that he has taken 7 victims and my friend would be the eighth. I also asked Zozo how he was going to kill my friend because he never gave the reason for this and he spelled out pk9 and I was like... What does that mean? My friend explained this was military code for some type of poisonous gas or something. Zozo also mentioned the presence of other demons which were there with him.

Mama, Lilith, and Azazel. I was getting freaked out because I read up on Azazel and found out he was pretty high ranking but Zozo said he would not speak with us for whatever reason. This session went on for an hour until we finally had enough of his threats of killing my friend so we closed the board.

Later that night when my friend was driving down US 19 a bad highway which is known for its many deaths and accidents started to fish tail on her street bike doing 70 mph but regained control. Thank the Lord he was watching out for her on this night because if she had lost control of the bike she would have probably died.

I feared Zozo was becoming much stronger and now feared I would lose my good friend because of this foolish communication with a demon which we shouldn't have been talking to in the fist place.

No comments:

Post a Comment